- Intimidating in the grandiose size and shape of the diver’s helmets first designed and used in middle of the 19th century
- Diving helmet is a stiff head closure with an oxygen supply vent used in underwater diving
- Colour: Bright yellow with shiney chromed fittings
- Made of Brass, handcrafted
- Size: 36cm wide x 42cm high
- Weight: 5.55 kg approx
Give it pride of place in the company foyer, the boardroom or the Director’s office at work. Or place it amongst your vintage collection at home and watch the eyes of your guests widen as they take in the show-stopping beauty of what could just be the greatest gift idea ever for someone with a passion for the sea and ocean, battling an obsession with man’s history of expedition and knowledge seeking, or for that person who just likes beautiful, meaningful things.
The perfect unique gift for Father's Day, Mother's Day and Christmas.