Replica Antique US Navy Mark V Diving Helmet in Copper and Brass on Black or Natural Wooden Base
US Navy Mark V Diving Helmet – Now Available on Black Wooden Base
These helmets were the first designed to allow divers to breathe, communicate and protect them under water.
- Intimidating in the grandiose size and shape of the diver’s helmets first designed and used in middle of the 19th century
- Diving helmet is a stiff head closure with an oxygen supply vent used in underwater diving
- Made from Brass and Copper, hand crafted
- Size: 36cm wide x 49cm high
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- **** Let us know black or natural wooden base*** Leave a note to seller when making your purchase - thank you.
Place it amongst your vintage collection at home and watch the eyes of your guests widen as they take in the show-stopping beauty of what could just be the greatest gift idea ever for someone with a passion for the sea and ocean, battling an obsession with man’s history of expedition and knowledge seeking, or for that person who just likes beautiful, meaningful things.
The perfect unique gift for Father's Day, Mother's Day and Christmas.