Full Size Replica Reproduction Antique US Navy Mark V Diving Helmet in Copper on Dark Wooden Display Base
US Navy Mark V Diving Helmet – Copper on Dark Wood Base
The first design was derived from “Smoke Helmets” which delivered gas for breathing to allow fire-fighters to douse fires with closer proximity.
- Diving helmet is a ridgid head closure with an oxygen supply vent used in underwater diving, a very important piece of early underwater exploration equipment.
- Realistic reproduction of size and shape, the diver’s helmets first designed and used in middle of the 19th century
- Colour: Polished copper, brass and nickel
- Comes on sturdy timber display base
- Made of Brass, handcrafted
- Size: 36cm wide x 48cm high
- Weight: 9 kg
The perfect unique gift for Father's Day, Mother's Day and Christmas.