Watermelon Spritz body scrub
Contains all natural goodness your skin will ❤ and none of the nasty stuff ...
Bomd body scrub 250gm Pack
Lather me up all over your body and say "Hello" smooth soft exfoliated hydrated skin. Smells amazing with a beautiful uplifting full melon flavour scent, you can't eat it but it smells soooo good!
Make "Bomd Body" skin loving Watermelon sugar and salt body scrub part of your weekly routine
- Body scrub helps increase blood circulation while gently exfoliating to removing impurities and dead skin cells that build up in our daily lives. Regular use assists in reducing blemishes and acne. Bomd body scrub contains rich salts, oils and natural vitamin E, you will reveal soft fresh glowing skin from the very first use . Make dry skin a thing of the past..
- Free from harsh chemicals no parabens or artificial colours
- Not tested on Animals
- Australian Made
Packed with healthy skin friendly minerals like Magnesium, Calcium & Potassium.
Absorbs toxins from the body & skin reducing bacteria relieving acne & encouraging the healing process.
Is an excellent exfoliate
Helps relax muscles
- Vitamin E works to block free radicals helping to reduce the signs of premature ageing.
- Coconut Oil is loaded with antibacterial & anti fungal properties soothing dry skin
How to use your new Body Scrub:
- Wet your skin thoroughly in the shower or bath
- Take a handful or two and spread over your whole body massaging in a circular motion, make sure you get those problem areas (if this is your first time it is a bit messy – you’ll become a pro in no time)
- Leave on your skin for 1-5 minutes, let the salts and oils do their thing
- Rinse all the scrubby bits off & you’ll be left with smooth moisturised glowing skin
- Make bomd body scrub part of your routine 2-3 times a week – you’ll soon see the benefits
Made with on the East Coast of Australia - Byron Bay
Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Double - Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oils, Lathanol, Gycerin PF Vegetable, Vitamin E, Fragrance Oils and or Essential Oils & a little Vodka