Pink Grapefruit & Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
Body Scrub 300gm tub
Make "Bomd Body" Pink Grapefruit body scrub part of your weekly routine and say "Hello to smooth hydrated skin.
- Body scrub helps increase blood circulation while gently exfoliating to removing impurities and dead skin cells that build up in our daily lives. Regular use assists in reducing blemishes and acne. This action packed tub contains rich salts, oils and natural vitamin E. Revealing soft fresh glowing skin from the very first use.
- Free from harsh chemicals no parabens or artificial colours
- Not tested on Animals
- Australian Made
Himalayan Rock Salt
- A great antioxidant - an excellent exfoliate
- Contains high levels of minerals
- Assists in maintaining skin hydration
- Helps relax muscles
- Vitamin E works to block free radicals helping to reduce the signs of premature ageing
- Coconut Oil loaded with antibacterial & anti fungal properties soothing dry skin
- Packed with healthy skin friendly minerals Magnesium, Calcium & Potassium.
- Absorbs toxins from the body & skin reducing bacteria relieving acne & encouraging the healing process.
Sweet Almond Oil
- Contains vitamin A, great for preventing acne break outs.
- Helps to gently dislodge debris from deep within skin pores and follicles.
How to use your new Body Scrub:
- Wet your skin thoroughly in the shower or bath
- Take a handful or two & spread over your whole body massaging in a circular motion, make sure you get those problem areas (if this is your first time it is a bit messy – you’ll become a pro in no time)
- Leave on your skin for 1-5 minutes let the salts vitamins and oils do their thing
- Rinse all the scrubby bits off & you’ll be left with smooth moisturised glowing skin
- Make bomd body scrub part of your routine 2-3 times a week – you’ll soon see the benefits
Made with on the East Coast of Australia - Byron Bay
Pink Himalayan Rock Salt, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus dulcis (sweet almond) Oil, Gycerin PF Vegetable, Vitamin E, Fragrance Oils and or Essential Oils & a little Vodka